Update: Chat Transcript now available!
All organizations, for profit and nonprofit, are often asked to demonstrate their impact on the community. Tracking your organization outcomes and social impact is critical for continued growth and success. Tracking social and community related outcomes can be difficult, but it is not impossible. Join us on 6/2/2016 at 9pm for the #MacroSW chat on “Tracking Outcomes & Demonstrating Your Organization’s Social Impact.” The chat is led by Side Project CEO & #MacroSW chat partner Jeff Fromknecht, MSW who has more than 10 years of experience evaluating social programs.
- What is program evaluation?
- Why is evaluation important?
- What are the different types of evaluation?
- What is a logic model?
- How do you share your organization’s outcomes with stakeholders?
- What are some evaluation resources that you use?