Join us on Thursday, March 10 at 9 pm EST (6 pm Pacific) for the #MacroSW chat for a conversation about ensuring healthy development for youth. This chat is inspired by the American Academy of Social Work and Social Welfare’s Grand Challenges. We’ll have a representative from AASWSW (@AASWSWorg) joining us.
We’ll explore the following questions:
- What interventions are most effective in promoting positive mental health, preventing mental health problems among young people?
- How do we scale successful preventive interventions that address mental health issues among young people?
- What resources can social workers use to learn more about promoting positive mental health, preventing problems before they occur?
- What partnerships should social workers pursue with other disciplines/organizations to help youth with mental health issues?
- What skills/training do social workers need to promote better mental health, help prevent mental health problems in young people?
For information about how to participate in the #MacroSW chat, view our FAQs.