- How do we build macro social work innovation?
- How do we build macro social work in a sustainable way?
- Lots of individual shops, but not working together
- Even when working together, where is quality?
- How can macro social workers become more influential? How can we lead the conversations?
- How can social workers make an impact NOW?
- Development, Impact, & You (DIY): Practical Tools to Trigger & Support Social Innovation
- Innovation in Social Work: Where Does it Come From?
- If Steve Jobs Had Been a Social Worker
#MacroSW chats is a live Twitter chat the focuses on macro social work practice. It takes place on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month at 9:00 PM EST. The chat is a collaboration between the Association of Community Organization and Social Administration (ACOSA), University of Southern California – School of Social Work, the University at Buffalo – School of Social Work, The Network for Social Work Management (NSWM), and Karen Zgoda, Instructor at Bridgewater State University.